For Daily Job notification Join us in Telegram :
Job title: Technical Support Engineer II (IT Administrator-Web Developer)
Job description: Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Summary / Role Purpose
As an integral part of the ACE Infrastructure Team, the Technical Support Engineer is responsible for process and data systems which impacts various areas of the Ansys Customer Excellence team. The engineer will architect, develop, optimize and maintain systems in which the ACE (and other teams within Ansys) rely on to support the success of our customers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Configuring, monitoring and maintaining IT assets
- Perform upgrade/maintenance of system and software applications
- Support the interfacing to Ansys data warehouses for various end uses
- Develop automation to optimize new and existing processes to create new internal services, improve end-user experiences and release administrative resources
- Adhere to internal InfoSec and Privacy requirements and standards
- Create and maintain internal websites to host information and tools
- Create, maintain, and administer customer-facing websites
- Create and maintain scripts and/or applications
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field plus 3-5 years of relevant job experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others in a fast paced, diverse team environment with continually evolving priorities
- Webserver and CMS system setup and maintenance (such as IIS, Apache, WordPress)
- Experience with both Windows and Linux-based computer systems
- Demonstrated skills in writing and presenting in fluent English
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with authoring in Microsoft tools such as Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps, SharePoint Lists, Power Query, DAX
- Previous deployments via Azure App Services
- Knowledge of SQL databases
- Salesforce or other CRM tools and processes
- Active Directory, TCP/IP, LAN, DNS and DHCP Protocols
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren’t posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren’t about rules and regulations. They can’t just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we’re facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Ansys, it’s about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It’s about the “what’s next” as much as the “mission accomplished”. It’s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world’s most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Job date: Wed, 03 Mar 2021 00:12:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!
For Daily Job notification Join us in Telegram :